1. She is happy every time she wakes up and is ready to jump out of bed as soon as you go into her room.
2. She scrunches her face up when she smiles really big which is super cute. (One of Aidan's favorite things she does).
3. She loves food, any kind, you name it she eats it! (Hence her 32#)
4. She is addicted to bananas. She never had them until we brought them to the orphanage daily so not sure if it is just comfort food or she really enjoys them that much.
5. She is doing well with potty training and usually stays dry during the day.
6. When we were in Ukraine with her she didn't know how to open a book, now she requests them all the time.
7. She doesn't mind wearing her glasses during the morning hours but doesn't want to wear them much after nap
8. LOVES taking baths, she will flip, flop, splash, swim for hours if you let her.
9. When she doesn't get her own way she can flop down on her bum and sob a good one (drama, drama).
10. She loves to be tickled and has a contagious laugh.
11. She is a mama's girl.
12. She is independent but, loves being taken care of too.
13. She purposely seeks me out especially when Alayna is sitting on my lap. Jealousy anyone?
14. She has arms like Stretch Armstrong, if she wants something she WILL reach it.
15. She still tidys up around the house like Cinderella.
16. She crosses her pointer and middle fingers on both hands when she is really stretching for something.
17. She loves any kind of motion. Swinging is her favorite. She giggles at bumps in the road. She will be our roller coaster thrill ride seeker!
18. She is a sponge and has learned more than 75+ signs and 20+ spoken words.
19. She loves riding the bus and going to preschool.
20. She is an affection monster, we are covered in kisses and hugs all day long.
21. She is fabulously wonderful, we couldn't be more blessed and are thankful God chose us to be her family!