1. I was contracted to type a book for publishing for Philippians Ministries that had to be done by the end of the month. Every moment the kids were sleeping I have been typing. AHH, I finished yesterday, my fingers are happy to have a break!
2. Jason is on vacation this week so we have been at the pool daily enjoying the cool in the 110º weather.
3. VBS started this week so Aidan has been attending each night. We all went and enjoyed the carnival on Sunday.
|Dancing the night away!|
|Both girls sat patiently for face painting!|
|Feeling the beat!|
4. We had a great visit with our friend LaShawn and her new husband Kyden,who are in the US just for a few weeks then it is back to Paris! We love LaShawn and totally approve of her new beau. He is a keeper!
|LaShawn and Kyden|
5. Last but not least, we FINALLY got off our lazy bums and redecorated the girl's room. I know Dariya has been home a year and her room still had Aidan's old sports theme up. But, not anymore it is cute and girlie and both girls love it. Even though they aren't sharing a room yet, we foresee that they will in the future.
|Boxes that new bedding came in are pretty entertaining... like for over an hour the kids played in it. |
Didn't hurt that Aidan was inside the box.
That makes it twice as fun.
|Alayna loves her polka dots. Jason and Aidan did a great job on painting! |
Love the light purple.
We hope you are enjoying summer!