Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart
~Seneca



 
~Beautiful, breezy spring days enjoying hours of time outside with the kids.

~Our immigration notice for our fingerprint appointment arrived!!!  (unfortunately it is for April 19th, pray that they take us when we "walk in early")

~Friends who have taken it upon themselves to raise the remaining $8000 for Dariya with a golf tourney, silent auction and dinner on May 14th (come join us if you are around town!)

~A date night with the hubby, sushi then Godiva cheesecake for dessert.  Birthday happiness!!! Also, very thankful for my sister who came and stayed with the kids so Jason & I could go out.

Notice her lips pursed so she can make the light saber noises!  LOL

What are you thankful for this week?  Come on share one or two....

11 comments:

Helle said...

Hmmm... today I am very happy that spring is finally here and it's sunny outside!

How wonderful with dinner and silent auction for Dariya! Too bad I live a bit too far to join in ;-)

Stephanie said...

YOU!

Lacey said...

I'm thankful spring is coming, although its still freezing here.
Thankful for Jax Auntie Boo, who has already been a huge help with daddy being gone!

Runningmama said...

So thankful for my new baby boy and for the three hours of uninterupted sleep I got last night thanks to my hubby!

Kelli said...

I'm thankful for a plan to move forward with Colin's feeding issues....but I'm also thankful for 2 beautiful kids! :)

Lori said...

Great list!
I am thankful that for tax returns this year!!

Sarah Marie said...

I am thankful for my health, and time spent with family..

( I live close to you..and I love to babysit. keep that in mind. My cost is $0.00/hour)

Erin said...

Lovely list as usual. So glad things are moving along on the adoption front.

I am thankful this week for my little guy turning two and for the family and friends that will help us celebrate!

Cathy said...

I am thankful for our friendship...you have been such a source of encouragement to me!

I'm also thankful beyond words that Lera's adoption fund is FULL!!!

Elisabeth said...

I am thankful that God guided us to a wonderful new ENT, who is interested in helping Wesley as a whole person rather than just discussing his ears.

Ria said...

I am thankful for the internet so that I can read great blogs like yours and connect with other moms in the DS community, like you. Thank you for being such an encouraging friend. :-)