Friday, May 13, 2011

Thankul Thursday

In daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy.
Brother David Steindl-Rast
(Blogger ate my first post before it auto posted so here  is a redo to the best of my recollection! If you haven't backed up your blog I would highly suggest it)

~We were SUBMITTED to court in Dariya's country!  We will hear in a couple weeks when our SDA appointment is (should be mid-late June).

~Alayna's endocrinology appointment went very well.  We both like the doctor.  She is now taking a synthetic thyroid replacement tablet daily.

A smile everytime she sees the camera come out - HAM!
~All the awesome people who are working overtime to help us bring Dariya home.

~The sweet friends I have made along this adoption journey.  How I love my RR friends, some aren't even traveling to the same country as us but God has brought us together, and I am very thankful! (oh,toffee girl you are top of the list)... May the Lord reward you for your kindness ... Ruth 1:8


Working hard on the stairs with her PT, Ms Erin
~My sweet hubby who has been working like a dog around the house to get the honey do list cleared off. (Ok maybe it is because his family is coming in from England next week but, I will take it all the same!)


What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

Renee said...

Toffee girl here :) I just wanted to let you know how much I love your sweet family, how much I LOVE your sweet girl. You are never far from my thoughts and your friendship is a daily reminder of how much God must love me, He gave me you, and that is a priceless gift. Do you think those English folks might like some toffee?? I'm having a fundraiser for Vashti Walters, you know.... :)

Love ya,
Renee Tam

Lacey said...

So excited that you were submitted, and glad that this has been a fairly smooth process for you!