Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Adopting again?

Yes, it is true we love adoption and all it does for your family.



That is why we are super excited to announce that we are again on the adoption trail.



We have been sniffing out websites for weeks trying to find out that perfect someone who will be added to our family.



We are happy to announce that we have finally made a decision.....


18 month old........................









Shadow!

Now before you go yelling and throwing things at your screen let me say I couldn't help to have a little fun.

Unfortunately with my cancer diagnosis I would have to wait at least 5 years until I am all clear before we could adopt a child again but, you know what?  The pound doesn't care if I have cancer or not.  They are glad to see this boy break out of prison and go to a loving home.

I am not sure who was more excited Aidan or our dachshund, Champ.  Both have been pretty lonely since April when our Ellie ran away and never returned.

Shadow is a perfect gentleman.  Loving, quiet, and loves Aidan to the moon and back already.

I think he is a perfect fit.

7 comments:

Jill said...

You had me! LOL Glad he's bringing much joy to your home. :-)

Cathy said...

You're a tease! Cute dog!

Patti said...

you tease ! :) too cute !

Elizabeth said...

I was going to email you. Fighting breast cancer myself and was intrigued and excited for you. I lost a little girl that I had been matched with due to my diagnosis. What a beautiful addition to your family! Four legged members can bring tremendous joy, unconditional love and more!

Mrs. Lost said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet him!

ch said...

I was about to be IRATE with you for not telling me. LOL. I grew up with a miniature schnauzer. Oh, my goodness. He was 100% personality. I think Shadow will fit in perfectly. Can't wait to meet that handsome wonder. Congratulations!!

Todd said...

So exciting!! :) Very fun. You are such a hoot! Love love love it.
-nancy