Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday


This week I am thankful for...

Homemade Mother's day cards, snuggles, smooches and giggles from my kids that filled my day and made it one of the best days ever.



Family kite flying adventures that weren't successful in the flying department but were super successful in the family bonding and laugh until you nearly wet your pants department.




The amazing women that loved, accepted & swooned over Alayna this year so that I may continue my faith walk through my BSF international class. They were a true blessing! (I can't wait for September to start the new study on Isaiah...if you are looking for a great Bible study find a BSF class in your area, you won't be disappointed and your kids will love it too!)

A dear friend that adores Alayna and takes care of her so that I can volunteer on a regular basis in Aidan's classroom.

Football nights ...hubby gone to play soccer, kids in bed, house is peacefully quiet need I say more? OK add in some ice cream and it is the bomb!

Hope your week has been blessed with a thing or two and you have stopped to ponder them...

Psalm 111:2
How amazing are the deeds of the Lord!
All who delight in him should ponder them.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Rochelle! I have to admit that I actually got teary eyed when I read the part that you are thankful for with great family bonding to the point where you laugh you hard you almost pee your pants! I just love moments like that!

Beverly said...

lovely things to be thankful for. we need to fly a kite, havent done that this year yet.

Heather said...

I so loved the homemade Mother's Day cards and presents ... I have been blessed to be a mommy for 23 years now and I NEVER grow tired of them.Ever.

Love your thankful post.I really should try to do the same once a week.Makes me pause and appreciate the precious,irretrievable moments of the weeks.

MRSA clearing up ... thank goodness!How's that for thankful?