Saturday, July 25, 2009

Finally...

Aidan has been waiting (impatiently, I might add) all summer for our Florida vacation and today is the day, it is finally here. We have packed everything and the kitchen sink, should keep 4 kids entertained on the plane, I pray!

Alayna is still bothered with those teeth. She is sleeping well at night but not napping well, poor thing wants just to cuddle and chew. Aidan's behavior has been CRAZY this week. I know it is the anxiety of the trip and school starting in a few weeks.

Please say a prayer for us as we travel today. Pray for great behavior from all 4 kids while we are gone (oh what am I talking about PLEASE pray for good behavior for them all the time). Pray for peaceful sleep for all kids and us so that we can truly enjoy each day that we are there.

I
don't have a laptop so I will be offline until we return in August. I hope you have a great week while we are visiting Mickey & Minnie!

I will be sure to post some vacation pics that first week in August when we get settled in.

SUPER HUGE thanks to our sweet Heigele friends who not only loaned us but delivered to us their cool stroller and car seat bag for the airplane! You guys are the best!

Auf Wiedersehen, Cheerio, Au Revoir, Goodbye for now!

1 comment:

ch said...

aaack! don't forget to return to us! we'll pray there are some teefies sticking out under alayna's minnie mouse ears when you all get back! have the BEST time!