Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Egg fun


Our DSG held its annual Easter Egg Eggstravaganza this morning and fun was had by all. Don't mind the look of fear in Aidan's eyes really he isn't afraid of the deranged looking bunny!


We had breakfast, reconnected with many friends, enjoyed a puppet show, danced, and of course loaded up on eggs via the famous egg walk.












Daddy, "Are these eggs ALL for me?" She was having great fun shaking and throwing eggs everywhere.

We will focus on the true meaning of Easter this week and the wonderful gift our savior gave us on the cross but, it is also lots of fun to watch the kids enjoy the eggs and treats.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I haven't thought to much about Easter yet. I guess I better get on it, its coming up fast!

Beverly said...

how fun. Love the bunny photo.

Sara Bell said...

That bunny picture is priceless!!!!! That needs to go on Aidan's senior page one day!!! I need to take Lola to see the easter bunny, and I love Alayna's outfit! Happy Easter!!!