Thursday, March 25, 2010

She's Baaaaack!!!!!!



After a week of picky eater girl and one terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day on Monday, Alayna now has 3 beautiful molars in and the other one crowning but, she is back to her sweet self!

WOO HOO!!!

I don't think I have enjoyed her sweet "HI" in the morning, happy go lucky attitude or giggles so much as I have the past couple days after our very grumpy Monday!

I am one happy momma to get my sweetness back.

See my new molars? No wonder I was grumpy, those are BIG!!!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

OH MY! I love this picture, so good to hear your happy girl is back. :)

Lacey said...

Wow those are quite the chompers! I'm glad she's back to her sweet self.

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness!! could that picture be ANY cuter?? I love it! SO glad she's BACK:)

ch said...

Yahoo!!! So happy to see that toothy grin, LaynaLoo!
We're so thankful LC doesn't have as many chompers as you! So far, she only uses hers for EVIL...

Glad to hear you're feeling like sunshine again...

Todd said...

the joy of this pic is simply PRICELESS!~ love it!! :) SUCH a sweet baby girl...

Beverly said...

such good news! happy all is well

Liz said...

That is simply the most adorable picture I have ever seen! Too cute!