Wednesday, January 6, 2010

All better

We are so thankful for antibiotics. Alayna and I have clear eyes again and Aidan's ear infection is a thing of the past. WOO HOO!

Today was a snow day as we are getting another 3-6 inches and tomorrow school is closed due to the -25 degree windchills that are going to hit. I am sure we will be closed again on Friday for the same reason. Say a prayer for our UPS man that he doesn't get frost bite delivering packages in the next two days.

Alayna has decided that she wants to start cruising from one piece of furniture to the next. She decided to try it from her rocking ottoman to her rocking chair today...wow was that an unsuccessful adventure. AHH, I hope we don't see urgent care anytime soon. LOL!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I am SO glad she's feeling better! Praise the Lord from whom all blessings flow!!!

Lacey said...

Oh baby, don't get hurt cruising, we don't want you to be afraid to cruise! Don't you love antibiotics? A mommys dream!

Lori said...

So glad that everyone is feeling better! Your predicted weather sounds rotten...I have heard many complaints from my friends back in KC. Stay warm!