Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowy days...



Today was a beautiful snowy day. One of those days where you can sit back with a cup of hot chocolate and watch the giant flakes silently fall for hours.

Alayna was amazed at the beauty of it (as was I). She stood at the window carrying on a conversation with the snow for quite some time.




As she has never been out sledding or even playing in the snow I thought I would bring some in for her to experience.


Of course, in it goes right to the mouth. I am sure it was soothing on those new molars I think she is working on...But please don't tell Aidan that Alayna ate Frosty....

3 comments:

ch said...

Alayna! You silly peach. LC snoozed all through the snowy adventures at our house today. I bet that felt super delish on your little gummers. Love and miss you, LaynaLoo!!

Beverly said...

oh, it sounds beautiful. have a great weekend.

Lacey said...

Ohh I bet that felt good on those gums! I'm just glad it didn't snow like that here, I'm done with snow!