Monday, May 10, 2010

Prayers needed...

As a cancer survivor myself I can't imagine hearing a cancer diagnosis for Aidan or Alayna.

Unfortunately, that is the news one of our blogging buddies Denise heard this weekend on her sweet 2 year old, Ella Grace. She was diagnosed with leukemia on Friday and started chemotherapy yesterday.

Please click on her picture to go over and visit their blog and fall in love with this sweet girl as we have.

I am asking that you daily lift Ella and her family up in prayer for complete healing and peace during this time.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Denise said...

Rochelle...thank you so much for your post and for your prayers. You have no idea what this means to us to have so many people fighting this fight with us!!!

Stephanie said...

I am certain that God will carry Ella and her family through this. Heaven is being bombarded with prayers!

BTW, I just read Alayna's birth story and I'm in tears.

I didn't know that's how you met LC and Courtney. Not a coincidence! God had that one planned.
Our 3 girls are all just days a part. What a hoot if we could get together.