Monday, January 3, 2011

Be a prayer warrior


My friend, Stephanie over at Daily Smiles urged us to step up for orphans this year. Thanks for the gentle nudge Steph!
Now that the holidays are over let's not forget all these sweet children who are still waiting for their forever families.

Being a prayer warrior doesn't cost you a thing. Simply hop over to Reece's Rainbow and email Laurie. She will provide you a sweet little one to pray for daily until they get their forever family.

We are blessed to intercede for Elizabeth and can't wait for her to find her forever family. Just in the past month with the Angel Tree project 30 children from Reece's Rainbow have found their forever families (including our sweet Maria who we have prayed for this past year)!
Please consider praying for these children and this ministry on a daily basis.
Learn to do good, seek justice, help the oppressed, defend the cause of the orphans, fight for the rights of widows.
Isaiah 1:17

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Rochelle! She is beautiful! i'm crying like a fool right now. This is what happens when i have too much time on my hands! I get so emotional. i have a quiet house for the first time in two weeks and i've been crying all day!
Good grief!!!

Cathy said...

Time for me to sign up for another child to be a prayer warrior for. My first, Cara from Mexico, has a family!!! Thanks for reminding me...

Jenny said...

Oh I love this!!! I need to go over and sign up!! Saying a prayer tonight for Elizabeth!

Lacey said...

Any updates on your side in tems of adoption? I so want to go get that Olga, but because we just got back, we are in no state to do it again so soon!

Elisabeth said...

Thanks so much for posting this! What a wonderful idea. Every night Zach reminds us to pray for a family for Olga & Phoebe, so I know he'd be so excited about us becoming prayer warriors for another child too.