Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Three years ago today...

We stood in a hot Ukrainian courtroom and appealed for this sweet girl to be ours.

Here is my original post if you haven't seen it.

We are so grateful for her in our lives.

I really can't remember life without her.

She has grown so much and jumped over so many hurdles.

I still get teary eyed when I watch her dance or read as I know she would have never had those or nearly any opportunities in Ukraine.

Happy adoption day, Dariya Joelle!

We love you to the moon and back.  I am sure there will be ice cream to celebrate tonight!

If you would like to honor Dariya, we would be thankful if you Follow this link to our friends Todd and Nancy Bartelt's Reece's Rainbow FSP and make a tax deductible donation.  You see Dariya played a little part in their adoption story....we love how God weaves that tiny thread between us all.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Watching her journey home and the journey since, has been an absolute blessing. Much love to you all.