Friday, December 28, 2012

A better run at Christmas

Christmas had a whole new spin this year for Dariya.  If you remember last year she had only been home 5 months and was overwhelmed after the first couple presents and went in the other room away from the chaos.

This year she joined right in with the chaos of her siblings and opened her presents all by herself.  Didn't take her long to figure out presents are fun.

I finally got my tired self off the couch,We enjoyed Christmas Eve having my brother and sister and their families over and then we all went to church together.  Christmas morning we had a quiet kid filled excited morning with my parents joining us in the afternoon for games and dinner.  What a great day to celebrate Jesus' birthday!

1,2,3, Go.....


Houston, I think we have a problem!


Anytime she sees my camera come out she poses with her huge smile!
I could just eat her up!

This one is for your Aunt Trudy, perfect lip gloss!!!

Thanks Ms. Juanita and crew for the awesome books

My life is so blessed, I am thankful for my family!
We hope your Christmas was truly blessed!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Merry Christmas to you my friend.

I have not been over to CB to check specifically on you the last few days but will head there after this. But know you are in my daily prayers.

And there is another little something that is coming your way next week that didn't maker it with the other.

My lazy self needs to get moving on a few late packages to a few of my friends. But you see, I. unlike you, have zero excuse.

Be well and rest when you are able. Sending love and prayers your way.

Emily said...

Love the girls' Hello Kitty 'jamas. So cute! Merry Christmas, Cannons!

Elisabeth said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! I love seeing Dariya's delight opening presents this year, and Alayna's smile is just beautiful! So glad you were able to enjoy it.

NB said...

hello friends!! so glad you had a great christmas together. it's been too long since we caught up but we were talking about you at the UPS store yesterday when we mailed off our immigration application! love you!