Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

To be happy, do not add to your possessions,
but subtract from your desires.

Thankfuls this week....
~We are so very thankful for 2 wonderful years with Alayna. I was so anxious a few weeks before her birthday as my last "baby" is turning 2 but, when the day came it was fabulous to celebrate her life.
~Alayna's ENT is wonderful!!! She squeezed us in today after our Bible study to see her instead of waiting until Friday to see her PA.

She agreed that Alayna's tonsils are huge (not due to any infection she just has monster tonsils)and need to come out. While she is in there she will also take out her adenoids and put in ear tubes. Alayna hasn't had any ear infections but has had some fluid in her ears since April. We are probably going to be scheduled the 2nd week of November for an overnight stay.

~Nice weather, crunchy leaves and cool nights.

~Enjoying having my 7 year old niece, Grace here each day before and after school. She is a sweetheart.

~My guest blogger, Jason who did a fabulous post (sorry I should have warned you all to get out the tissues). If you haven't read his post about Alayna's birth check it out here.

Hope your week is going well, what are you thankful for?

3 comments:

To Love Endlessly said...

yep, you should've warned us to grab tissues... That's great they'll be doing the surgery sooner rather than later on Alayna's tonsils. We can't get into the dr. until the end of the month to even see if they'll schedule a surgery. Love the picture, glad M isn't the only one still wandering about in her diaper. :-)

Heather said...

You know I always love Thursday's with you.Day is almost over for me... think I need to spend a few moments going over my own gratitude.

Have a great weekend.

Patti said...

Your little girl is so beautiful!
If you have time come stop by our Lily's blog...http://babynumber10.blogspot.com

I love how you give glory to God on your blog:) And can I just say- you look beautiful after just giving birth!!