Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sunny spring day suprises...

Today is a beautiful spring day so Alayna and I packed our lunch to head off to the park. 

As I went upstairs to drop a load of laundry off I came down to find this...
she decided to unpack the lunch and dig in... Pack the lunch take 2, then off to the park.




We chased our shadows for a while until we gave up trying to catch it!
Went up and down the slide, went on the swings, and watched all the other kids running around.  The best part of the day was...
meeting the cutest UPS man ever!   Oh how we love our lunch dates with daddy!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! pretty soon Miss a will have some help with her daily "antics"!!
Cannot wait!!

Ashley Gibson said...

Ha - totally missed the 'daddy' part, and thought "Wow - they have a really good UPS guy!". Oh boy. :)

Runningmama said...

Love these pics!

The Annessa Family said...

I missed the daddy part the first time around too! I ADORE the pictue of her sneaking into the lunch! My kinda girl ;)

Brooke Annessa
www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

Ilisa Ailts said...

Sweet and cute post!

Cathy said...

Adorable!