2. At home she has dropped sign language for speaking and speaks in 2-5 word sentences. However, we haven't seen that at school or even at church she is pretty quiet in other settings.
3. She is a social butterfly. She loves knowing people's names and thrives on being able to call people by their name.
4. She knows her colors, ABC's and the phonetic sound with them, can rote count to 10 and loves counting one to one correspondence.
5. Even though she weighs 28# she must have bird bones, because she feels light as a feather.
6. She is daytime potty trained.
7. She loves playing hide and seek. (must run in the genes, Aidan used to ask us to play for hours)
8. She enjoys music and will sing, play, dance her heart away.
9. She loves eating fruits but is more finicky when it comes to veggies (she will avoid the green ones at all costs, don't tell her I hide them in her food)
10. She is definitely a daddy's girl, unless she is sick then she seeks mommy out.
11. She loves her siblings. She is one happy girl on weekends or days when school is out. Aidan hung the moon in her eyes.
12. She enjoys preschool and talks about her teachers and friends all the time. Too bad she doesn't talk to them while she is there....
13. She will try to get out of fine motor tasks, usually opting to smile at you or try to talk you into something else.
14. She loves bouncing on our trampoline, even though she can't jump yet.
15. She is pretty easy going and rarely gets upset.
16. She enjoys having her picture taken.
17. She is shy.
18. She is a princess, she likes to dress up and be told how pretty she is.
19. She loves to watch signing time and requests it every time we get in the van.
20. Goldfish is her favorite snack. Ice cream is her favorite dessert!
21. She is delightfully sweet and we are blessed to have her!
Next up facts about Dariya....