Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family fun

Whoever thought a $1 clearance sale pool, 250 brightly colored balls, an outgoing 5 year old, and a 3 month old beauty would be so much fun?

As you can see we are having a terrific time watching the kids play together. Aidan is still smitten with his baby sister and she loves the attention. She makes sure she always knows where he is too.

It is really amazing to watch them together. If she fusses, he goes over and strokes her head gently and sings her favorite...Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and she immediately stops and watches him. He is a great baby whisperer.

Alayna is really interacting more with us and toys. She loves her kick & play bouncer seat that she has to move her feet to get the lights and sounds to go. She has also gotten really good at taking both her hands and grabbing my face or hair and pulling me to her mouth to give me BIG, WET kisses (ok they are really licks but, in my mommy book they count for kisses & I am loving every one of them).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the updates, and the video was great. My boys would have been screaming or trying to put the balls in each others nose. Alayna sure is a cutie pie. I wish we could see her in person. Keep these updates coming.