Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Music, Music, Music


I wish I had 2 sets of hands so I could take pictures of Alayna while we are in music therapy. She is ALL smiles and giggles the whole time we are there. As soon as Erin says, "we are all finished for today" Alayna makes her frowny face. Good thing music is the first 30 minutes of each Wednesday at IDC. I am glad that both our kids have my musical appreciation.
However, she is not as interested with the information the PT & OT talk about for the remaining time and usually drifts off to sleep. I am looking forward to next week when she has water therapy, as she loves bath time I think it will be a huge hit too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so delightful!!! especially to the heart of a music therapist. Go Alayna, you wonder girl! :)