Saturday, May 9, 2009

We have come a long way baby...7 months

Alayna is 7 months old today!!! What a great journey this has been so far. We look forward to each and every day watching her grow and learn.



Here is a few pictures to review just how far she has come from that 4 pounds 14 ounce girl on October 9th!

Beginning of November still in preemie clothes, but not for long! (my how SMALL they look now)...


By December, we have graduated into newborn sizes...








January....I have begun the chunking up process and brother certainly notices how heavy I am now...





Hair? I am really growing some sprouts...
By March, I am really showing off my sweet personality...



In April, I continue to amaze everyone with all that I am doing...







We thank you for being along with us on Alayna's amazing adventure. We appreciate the love, support and prayers that you continue to offer on behalf of our children.
We know that she continues to do so well because God created her wonderfully and perfect!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 7 month day, Sweet Pea. Oh, my what a good story teller you are. I could hardly wait to hear what was going to happen next.
Happy Mother's Day, Rochelle. I know it will be special!!